Now offering boarding for dogs and cats!
- Rabies, DHPP (distemper/parvo), bordetella vaccines, and a negative fecal test (all done within the last year)
- Rabies and FVRCP vaccines
- Bedding and bowls are provided clean every day. Litter and box are also provided for cats.
- Multi walks per day on fenced-in turf
- Pets are walked individually
- No playtime allowed with other pets
- We offer food, a basic maintenance diet, at no added cost.
- *It is best to bring your pet’s food if they are on a special diet, a picky eater, or have a sensitive stomach.
- Pick up/drop off is done during our business hours only. NOT available Saturdays after 12 pm, Sundays, or holidays.
Small dogs under 40lbs: $39/night
Large dogs over 40lbs: $44/night
Medication administration: $6/day
We offer boarding baths for dogs the morning of the day they go home. This includes nail trim, ear cleaning, anal gland expression, and the bath. This is done by our kennel technician, not our groomers.
We cannot bathe pets with matted coats.
Prices may be higher for double-coated breeds.
Small dogs under 40lbs: $48
Large dogs over 40lbs: $62
Veterinary care in Overland Park, Olathe, and Surrounding Areas.
We invite you to contact us anytime with questions, comments, requests or suggestions. We will respond to you as soon as possible.
Mon - Fri: 8:00am – 5:30pm
Sat: 9:00am – 12:00pm
Saturday appointments are reserved for sick pets and emergencies only.
*We will be closed the first Monday of every month from 11am - 12pm for staff development.
Ready to come see us?
Request an appointment at Quivira Crossing Veterinary Clinic in minutes by using our online appointment request from. If you need immediate assistance, please call us directly at 913-647-4141.