Now offering grooming for dogs of all sizes!
We encourage you to pamper your pet!
Grooming your pet is about maintaining your pet’s cleanliness just as much as it is about maintaining their appearance. We recommend starting the grooming process young, so they fully understand that it is a normal part of life and can become a part of their routine. Brushing a pet helps remove dead hair, dirt, and dandruff, as well as brings out a natural oil that is spread over your pet’s coat. Contact us today to schedule your pet’s grooming appointment!
Rabies, DHPP (distemper/parvo), bordetella vaccines. And a negative fecal all done within the last year.
Full Groom Pricing
- Small breeds $53+
- Medium breeds $68+
- Large breeds $80+
- Poodles/doodles $58-95 depending on size
Bath & Brush
- Short hair breeds $33-55 depending on breed
- Double/triple coated breeds $50-95 depending on breed
A La Carte Items
- Nail trim: $19
- Nail grinding: $30
- Add-on nail grinding: $15
- Teeth brushing: $10
- Hair color: $50/hr
- Nail painting: $15
- Hair feather: $8+
- Rhinestone bling: $5+
- Dematting/deshedding: $5 per 10 minutes
- Spaw special including nail grinding, teeth brushing, a scented shampoo, conditioner and cologne with bows or a bandana for $20.
Veterinary care in Overland Park, Olathe, and Surrounding Areas.
We invite you to contact us anytime with questions, comments, requests or suggestions. We will respond to you as soon as possible.
Ready to come see us?
Request an appointment at Quivira Crossing Veterinary Clinic in minutes by using our online appointment request from. If you need immediate assistance, please call us directly at 913-295-9085.